100 Things About Me

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

1. I got married to "Mr Wonderful" a.k.a "The Boy" on August 18th 2001.


2. Our divorce was final in February of 2006.


3. Turns out he wasn't so wonderful.


4. I did however have a wonderful baby girl a.k.a "The Monkey" that made it all worth while.


5. My passion is music. I love just about every different kind out there.


6. I have 8 tattoos, however they are not un-tasteful if there is such a thing.


7. I took my tongue ring out last year. I had it for 10 years. It was time to go.


8. I have a "cold pillow" that I have had since I was very little. It goes everywhere with me, except to work.


9. I put my hands all over it, wrap it around my arms, bury my feet in it, and put it over my face, but I refuse to actually lay my head on it to sleep.


10. I love to chew gum, my hair, and pen caps.


11. I always turn the tab on my soda cans to the right. I have done it ever since I was young and couldn't find my soda at a family reunion. I always know which one is mine now.


12. I went to college to major in Criminal Justice, but stopped going when I got my job with the phone company. The money just didn't compare.


13. I now hate my job, and I am contemplating going back to school. I want to do graphic design, I think.


14. I hate bridges of any kind, but especially the ones over very large bodies of water.


15. I have always had a weight problem. I have lost a lot of weight before, but of course I gained it back. I am determined to get my weight under control for good this time.


16. I have this nack for picking up on song lyrics almost immediately.


17. I despise having my picture taken.


18. I have a foot fetish. Not a nasty one. I have to have my heals soft and scrubbed, and my toes manicured and cut. I also love a good foot massage.


19. I could care less about my finger nails though.


20. I don't like to fly. The fear of plummeting to my death sometimes beats out my need to travel.


21. I will get on a plane though, with major coaxing, and some sleeping pills.


22. The homeless people at freeway off ramps scare me sometimes. I have a fear that they are going to climb right in my car.


23. I do however help whenever possible. But not at freeway off ramps. LOL


24. I believe in god and heaven, however I am not sure about hell. I never understood how the one who's son died for our sins, and would forgive us for the same, could make such a place possible.


25. I support everything. I am Pro life and Pro choice. I have known people who have babies, and people who have had abortions. I judge no one. I also support gay marriage.


26. I have selective hearing. I am very good at blocking out what I don't want to hear or what I am not interested in, but I can still keep up with the conversation.


27. I am extremely honest. Sometimes a little too honest.


28. I have however told my fair share of lies.


29. I have been known to give good relationship and love advice, though I hardly ever listen to myself.


30. I am a reality T.V addict.


31. Sex And The City is my all time favorite TV show. I used to watch the reruns every night, until I got the box set on DVD.


32. I put myself into the show sometimes. I would have made "BIG" marry me much sooner. We probably would have ended up divorced too.


33. If I could turn back time, I would. But I wont tell to where I would turn it to.


34. My favorite movie when I was growing up was Grease. I used to love John Travolta.


35. Now I can no longer choose a favorite movie, but I can tell you that John has been replaced.


36. These days, I love Dermot Mulroney and Josh Duhamel.


37. I also think Angelina Jolie is hot. I love all of her movies.


38. I hate peanuts. I cant stand peanut butter. But I sure am a sucker for Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.


39. I don't eat red meat. I am not a vegetarian. I still eat chicken and cheese.


40. I am an extremely picky eater. I will only eat brand named foods.


41. I don't do leftovers...EVER!


42. I believe in destiny, fate, love at first site, and endless love.


43. I also know that love can and does end.


44. I am extremely critical of myself as a person and as a mother.


45. I move at my own pace in life and love. I never let anything or anyone lead me.


46. I often find myself daydreaming about my past, present and future.


47. I am a total boxer girl. I cant stand briefs, but if you are built right, boxer briefs can be pretty sexy too.


48. Click the link to see my point. Mark Wahlberg!


49. I believe music is the soundtrack to ones life. At least mine.


50. Patience is a virtue I didn't bother standing in line for. I have none!


51. I saw my future before me when I was 27, got scared and ran the other way. Now I am learning to live again.


52. The Counting Crows Rock!


53. One time, at band camp... No Really, I admit it. I went to band camp. I am sworn to secrecy as to what really goes on there though.


54. I suck at keeping secrets. I could'nt keep one to save my life. If you provide enough PB Cups, I will tell you whatever you want to know.


55. My neighbor tells me I am THE GOSSIP QUEEN! And she loves it! (I am going to tell my other neighbor she said that too.)


56. I sooooo cant dance!


57. I once hit a pedestrian crossing the street. She wasn't in a cross walk, and she definitely didn't look both ways.


58. Did I mention I was in my car? She was in a coma for 9 months. Yeah, that sucked!


59. Shortly after the incident I stopped my car in the middle of the road, got out, and yelled at these teenagers for jay walking. I told them I had ran people over before, and I would do it again! My friends laughed like crazy, but I was serious. (They say once you get the taste for it....)


60. I am still not kidding.


61. I hate chick flicks.


62. Chocolate is my Kryptonite.


63. I bite my bottom lip constantly. Because of this, I have an endless supply of chapstick.


64. When I am in public, I watch everyone around me except those I am there with. I occasionally enjoy eaves dropping on another's argument.


65. I am a rebel. I load the dishwasher without rinsing the dishes first. We should be lucky I load the dishwasher at all.


66. I am not easily offened. Go ahead, try me.


67. I think if something offends you, you should analyze yourself, instead of what offended you.


68. I live off a combination of caffeine and nicotine. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and Marlboro Ultra Lights. Quite healthy I must say.


69. I love the water. Swimming is one of my favorite past times. I think getting your head wet and letting the water drip down your back and face is an awesome feeling.


70. I hate when the water from my shower splashes me in the face. Crazy, I know.


71. I always sit with one leg crossed under the other. Even in the car. Not when I am driving though.


72. I drop the F bomb way too often.


73. If I make a resolution next year, the F bomb would be it! That and quitting smoking. I would probably fail miserably at both.


74. I am perpetually late. I run on my own internal clock. Anyone who knows me is aware of this and copes well.


75. I will rip the hair off my overly thick eyebrows with hot wax, but I am deathly afraid of spiders.


76. I am a Pisces. Not that I think that makes any sort of cosmic difference.


77. I hate elevators. (repeat plummeting to my death speal.) When I was 18, my friends use to take the lights out of them and make me go up and down with them in the dark. That's scary shit!


78. That happened to be at the same apartment complex "The Boy" moved into almost 10 years later. Needless to say, the one time I went over there, I took the stairs.


79. I am a hypochandriac. So much so that when my mom had her heart attack 5 years ago, I was in and out of the hospital at least 5 times with chest pains. Nothing a little Xanax couldn't cure.


80. To this day, whenever someone is talking about something that is wrong with them, I plug my ears for fear of catching it.


81. Sometimes I speak my thoughts unintentionally. "Did I just say that outloud?" has really come out of my mouth more than once.


82. I dream in color, but the people in my dreams have no faces. Sometimes the entire head is missing. (Wonder what that means...)


83. I occasionally have anger issues. Once, a car rear ended me, and needless to say, I was not nice about it. I remember screaming at him about the whole incident. He kept apologizing, but that selective hearing kicked in, and I just yelled. I think he was glad when the cops and ambulance showed up.


84. His insurance company paid me $10,000 for my pain and suffering. Wonder what they paid him to listen to me?


85. I hold grudges. For a very very very long time.


86. I never thought it would be so hard to think of 100 things about me.


87. I don't read books. I don't have the time or patience. I do read my Cosmo every month though.


88. I get bored with things easily and loose interest. (like this list.)


89. If you have something to hide, I'll find it. I am that good.


90. I am very easily irritated.


91. People who pay by check and wait for the total before even beginning to fill out their check irritate me a lot. I mean, they know which store they're in, right? And the date? And how to write their signature? People who wait for the total to fish around for their wallet and exact change are almost as bad.


92. I still believe a mans word should be his bond.


93. I resent people who think that because I am a women, I'm supposed to think their baby is cute and that I should coo over it.


94. I don't even coo over my own child, why would I coo over yours. (I must say though, if I really do think your kid is cute, I will tell you.)


95. I have been told I have a lethal glare. I don't even know when I am doing it.


96. I constantly interrupt people. Your story is done when I say so, not when you feel like finishing.


97. I despise G.W. I know you could care less what I think. That's ok, I probably feel the same way about you.


98. Turns out I don't know everything. But I still pretend very well.


99. I believe in Karma, and I am sure its only a matter of time before it catches up with me.


100. I believe that a friends love says "If you ever need anything, I'll be there." True love says "You wont ever need anything, because I will be there." Although the Author is unknown to me, I would love to meet the person that thinks like I do.

Had to end with that because I am Such a girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a "cold" pillow!! Thanks for stopping by my wordless Wednsesday..I always enjoy visitors.